NOTICE OF INTENT TO DISPOSE OF SURPLUS PERSONAL PROPERTY BY INTERNET AUCTION
Resolution #01-041013 was adopted by the Franklin Township Board of Trustees on April 10, 2013 and authorizes the disposal of unneeded, obsolete or unfit personal property, including motor vehicles by Internet Auction. This resolution is in accordance with O.R.C. section 505.10 as amended by H.B. 226 of the 124 General Assembly. All Internet Auctions will be conducted on commercial auction sites. The Franklin Township Website (www.franklintownshipohio.us) will include a link to the commercial web site hosting the auction. All items will be sold as is, where is, with Franklin Township making no guarantee as to the condition of said items, and with the purchaser being responsible for the removal of said items from the Franklin Township Facility. All auctions will run for a duration of not less than fifteen (15) days, and the purchaser will be required to make payment in full within ten (10) days following the close of the auction. No property will be released until payment in full has been received by Franklin Township. Information on general items being auctioned may be obtained by contacting Rob Rose (937-746-2852) or by E-mail at Traci.Stivers@franklintownshipohio.us. Information on fire items being auctioned may be obtained by contacting John Daly (937-746-2852) or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org By order of the Franklin Township Board of Trustees.
Franklin Township Auction Instructions
- From your web browser, go to www.govdeals.com.
- After entering the auction site, select Franklin Township, OH as the seller name.
- Press the “Search” button.
- Click on item for description/photo.
- Be sure to review terms and conditions for each item you want to place a bid on.
- Click “Register New Member” to register or, if already registered, enter user name and password.
- If you click on the link below, you will be taken directly to a listing of items Franklin Township has up for auction. If we currently have no items for auction, no items will be listed.