top of page


Click this button to notify the township of a pothole or other street failure. A street failure includes anything that impairs the normal flow of traffic, such as loose manhole covers, debris in the street or flooding.


  • Please submit a separate form for each request.

  • Provide as much information as possible about the location of the pothole or street failure.

  • Avoid vague descriptions like “One mile east of Carlisle” or “3 lights south of Deardoff”.

  • When listing cross streets, please be exact (i.e., if the street failure is in a residential area, list residential streets as the cross streets, not the closest major intersection).

  • If you have difficulties with the form, please call 937-746-2852.

bottom of page